Returns and exchanges
If you are a customer based in the EU, you have the right to cancel your order with us under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs).
Our Returns Policy forms part of, and must be read in conjunction with, our Terms and Conditions of Sale. We reserve the right to change this Returns Policy at any time.
Cancelling your order
You have the right to cancel your order with us, provided you give us written notice any time after your order has been placed, up until 7 working days from the day after you received you order.
If your item has not been dispatched you can cancel your order by logging into your account.
If your order has already been dispatched please see “How to arranging a return or refund” below.
How to arrange return or exchange
You have the right to return or exchange your item with us, provided you give us written notice any time after your order has been placed, up until 7 working days from the day after you received you order.
1. You must notify customer care in writing of your wish to return or exchange your order under the DSRs any time after your order has been placed, up until 7 working days from the day after you received you order.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can write to us at:
Abi Overland Jersey
Jersey, JE2 7SE
2. On receipt of your notice of order cancellation or exchange, one of the members customer care team will get in contact to confirm the return and refund amount/item exchange.
3. We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them. We also recommend that you use a secure trackable shipper and that you retain proof of sending, in case of a dispute.
4. Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment, unless the item is incorrect or faulty.
5. All items must be returned with all tags, in their original condition.
6. We will refund the full value of your order, excluding shipping costs, within 30 days of receiving your notice of contract cancellation.
There is no charge to exchange items for a different size, however all exchanges are based on stock availability. Shipping will be charged again for items that were not faulty or wrongly delivered.
Receiving a refund
Your refund will be credited to the original purchaser’s credit card account and will include shipping costs for faulty items or for orders cancelled under the DSRs only. Shipping costs will not be refunded for items that are not faulty or wrongly delivered.
Please note card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
If You return a gift please note that the refund will be made to the original card Purchaser.
Please note: We will refund the price of the item to the Purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us. A refund of the delivery charge will only be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty products. All items returned as faulty will be inspected and any items we deem damaged as a result of fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty. We reserve the right to charge you the cost of the returns delivery when an unwanted product is returned.
Sale items or products purchased online under ‘Special Promotions’ that involve a reduction in price from the normal retail price can still be returned within 14 days of delivery provided they are in their original condition and written notice is given any time after your order has been placed, up until 7 working days from the day after you received you order.
Your item(s) should be sent back to us within 28 days. Returns outside these timeframes may be accepted at the discretion of Abi Overland Jersey and may only be refunded as a store credit.